In this podcast I’m joined by a fellow coach, Eva Visser Plaza of Eva Authentic Living. We walk through the landscape of Imposter syndrome, what is it, how we feel about it for ourselves, and how we work inside this concept with our clients, also how we learn from our clients.
Some common points that both Eva and I have are:
- How the word SHOULD shows up
- Often we are striving to fit in
- we both feel the EGO is not something to rid yourself of.
- we agree it’s more situational and less like you have a disease
Mid-way through this podcast, Eva shares with us a story that transformed herself and how she approaches things with her client. What came out of the learning was a powerful technique that she uses on herself, her clients and NOW she is giving it to US. Please click the listen button for this episode on What the Imposter is really telling us?
We want to know: What ways do you see the Imposter appear in your life? Would this tool that Eva gives help you to tame it?
Share in the comments!
WHERE is your heart leading you?
There is something you may want or desire in your life but sometimes life gets too busy to slow down and take the time to really look at what it would mean or take the steps to make those changes.
When you work with a coach you are saying to yourself, NOW is the time to follow your heart. But not only that, you are also saying you are READY to do something about it and not just dream your life away. I’m looking for that type of woman. The one who:
- has a burning desire to change her life (in one area or ALL areas of her life)
- has an intuition that there is more to life than what she has been currently living.
- has a growth mindset and wants to live a fuller more joyful life.
- is following her own spiritual path.
- is ready to commit to herself by working with a coach.
If this sounds like YOU then let’s have a chat online to see if I can support you in making change happen in your life today.
Once all 5 spots are filled, I will not be open again until Spring/Summer. Please book your call to see if this is right for you.