Allison and I met here in the Netherlands in 2014-ish. Instant friendship from the first minute! You know how when you have a friend you really admire…that is Allison for me. She runs her business from her heart and soul. AND she brought that to this episode of Guided too!
In our 40-minute plus interview she shares her journey,
- Of becoming a parent to an Autistic child
- Losing her mother suddenly
- Living in a foreign country during all these transitions.
- Of rebooting her business several times throughout this journey and how she felt about that.
- Of hearing the heart calling her home in time to be with her father before his passing.
Allison is a natural planner and in this interview she makes a few admissions about how she was required to listen to her heart and not always fall back on a plan. That it isn’t something you can plan for that trusting it is often the hardest part. And she says,
“It gave me strength and courage to listen to that voice and double down on it.”
This interview has something for everyone. Grab your headphones, a good cup of whatever you love, and listen how Allison found that Heart is where her home is.