Featuring Jennifer Nunez
Meet my good friend and fellow lady entrepreneur, Jennifer. She has a lighthearted spirit with a pragmatic way of doing things. Her interview is very close to my heart as we both traveled, and moved for our partners in love. Though there are similarities as with most stories, no 2 are the same. I found it really empowering how she made certain decisions to move over to the Netherlands. What finally motivated her? Her heart!
“My heart was telling me, This is right thing for you.”
During this interview she talks about these key points:
- Long distance to moving for her relationship
- Opening up a freelance business
- Navigating Immigration by securing a self-employed visa.
- Her trust in herself has allowed for her to see new opportunities in what she has to offer in her growing business.
To connect with Jennifer and her work please find her here:
WHERE is your heart leading you?
There is something you may want or desire in your life but sometimes life gets too busy to slow down and take the time to really look at what it would mean or take the steps to make those changes.
When you work with a coach you are saying to yourself, NOW is the time to follow your heart. But not only that, you are also saying you are READY to do something about it and not just dream your life away. I’m looking for that type of woman. The one who:
- has a burning desire to change her life (in one area or ALL areas of her life)
- has an intuition that there is more to life than what she has been currently living.
- has a growth mindset and wants to live a fuller more joyful life.
- is following her own spiritual path.
- is ready to commit to herself by working with a coach.
If this sounds like YOU then let’s have a chat online to see if I can support you in making change happen in your life today.
Once all 5 spots are filled, I will not be open again until Spring/Summer. Please book your call to see if this is right for you.