Featuring Maggie Giele
“But in the end I had this strong gut feeling. No I have to go. This is what I need to do.”
Maggie started her life in Prague, Czech Republic. At the ripe old age of 3 her world tour began. Moving to and living in cities such as: Salt Lake City, Chicago, and Palo Alto. It wasn’t until age 9 where they settled for Singapore. She attended AND matriculated in the local school system standing out, naturally, because of her blue eyes and blonde hair! No way could she hide when her homework wasn’t handed in. Later this fast-paced & competitive environment, which includes Formula One cars racing in the background, proved to be, isolating for Maggie. She wanted to discover more even when life was looking okay, or just fine as it was, some might say. This is where her story really gets interesting!
Maggie certainly knows how to face fear with a courageous heart and work beyond her limitations. Tune in to find out how she,
- finds a University to accept mid-term!
- moves her family across the world and changing climates
- learns she has ADD and finds her way to manage it
- re-calibrated her business after a debilitating burn-out
To connect with Maggie and learn more about her work please find her here:
- Website: www.maggiegiele.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maggiegiele/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/maggiegiele
- Founder of Facebook group: Bosses in Europe